Medieval Indian History Questions (MCQs) for UPSC, SSC and States PCS Examinations
Multiple choice questions on Medieval Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
91. Which of the following is the term used for village headman?
92. Zabti or Bandobast system was introduced by which of the following?
93. The peasants who owned the land they tilled were known as?
94. Abul Fazl was murdered by which of the following ruler?
95. Which of the following the was successor of Akbar?
96. Which of the following rulers ended the practice of celebrating Nauroz?
97. Which of the following was given the title of Shah Jahan II?
98. The famous Battle of Plassey was fought during the reign of which of the following king?
99. Which of the following succeeded Shivaji Raje Bhonsle?
100. Sambhaji was succeeded by which of the following king?