Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
51. Who is final interpreter of the provisions of the constitution of India in the state legislative assembly?
52. Which of the following leads to termination of session of house?
53. In which year the institution of high court originated in India?
54. In which of the following cases the Supreme Court ruled that the sole opinion of the chief justice of India does not constitute the ‘consultation’ process in case of transfer of judges?
55. Which of the following does not form the main jurisdiction of High Court?
56. Who decides criminal cases which are punishable with imprisonment for a term up to seven years?
57. Which committee has been constituted to administer and implement the legal services programme in India?
58. Which article empowers the Parliament to provide for the establishment of a Central University in the state of Andhra Pradesh?
59. Which of the following is are the three tiers of Panchayati Raj recommended by the Balwant Rai Mehta Committee?
1. Gram panchayat
2. Panchayat samiti
3. Zila parishad
4. Nagar panchayat
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
60. Where was the first municipal corporation set in India?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]