Indian Polity & Constitution
GKToday’s Indian Polity Material, Current Affairs & Question Banks can be downloaded from This Link
51. For removal of a Governor from office, the President seeks advice from __:
52. In context with the Constituent Assembly, which among the following observations is / are correct?1. The members of Constituent Assembly were elected directly2. The basis of seats allocation was population3. Composition of the Constituent Assembly was roughly in line with the suggestions of the Cabinet Mission planChoose the correct option from the codes given below:
53. Which of the following was the primary objective of the Cripps Mission?
54. Who among the following was first woman judge of India?
55. The reports of the Comptroller and Auditor-General of India relating to the accounts of the States are submitted to which among the following?
56. What is the minimum age prescribed by the Constitution of India for a candidate to be elected as Vice president of India?
57. Supreme Court has made Right to Free Education as the part of which among the following rights?
58. Who among the following appoints Attorney General of India?
59. Regarding chief secretary of a state, which of the following is / are correct statements?
- He / She is selected from among the IAS officers
- His / Her appointment is done by President of India
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
60. Which of the following is not a function of the Chief Secretary of state?
E-Books Category: GKToday Indian PolityAdvertisement