Indian Polity & Constitution MCQs
Indian Polity & Constitution Objective / Multiple Choice (MCQs) Questions for Preparation of SSC-CGL, UPSC Civil Services, NDA, CDS, Railways and State Level Public Services Examinations of 2020-2021.
A chapterwise course of total 2850 MCQs divided into 60 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now
91. Reserved Forest are notified under which section of the Indian Forest Act, 1927?
92. In which year the National Green Tribunal Act was enacted?
93. Animal Welfare Board was established in which year?
94. Wildlife Protection Act of 1972 consists of how many schedules?
95. Which of the following schedules of the Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 includes the animals which may be hunted?
96. The Aadhaar (Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, benefits and services) Act was enacted in which year?
97. The Conservation of Foreign Exchange and Prevention of Smuggling Activities Act was passed in which year?
98. The Human Immunodeficiency Virus and Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (Prevention and Control) Act was enacted in which year?
99. The Prohibition of Child Marriage Act was passed in which year?
100. Which among the following goods are exempted from levying GST as of now?
1. Alcoholic liquor for human consumption
2. Natural gas and aviation turbine fuel
3. Supply of petroleum crude
4. Medical kit
Choose the correct option from the codes given below :
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]