Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
71. In which of the following North Eastern states of India inhabit the Nishi tribe ?
72. To which of the following neighbor country, India ceded Kachchatheevu island in 1974?
73. “Kunchikal Falls”, highest tiered waterfalls in India is located in?
74. Every year Bulk of the rainfall received during the Monsoon seasons in almost all parts of India. Which among the following state is an exception to this?
75. India’s largest inland saline wetland system is located in which of the following states ?
76. Largest brackish water lagoon of Asia is located in which of the following state?
77. Jawai Dam, which is built across Luni river, is located in which of the following states?
78. ONGC’s Paltana Project which is this company’s first ever 726 MW commercial power project was located in which state?
79. Which among the following is the latest refinery established?
80. Which among the following is sometimes known as “Third Pole“?