Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
71. Namchik-Namphuk in Arunanchal Pradesh are famous fields for ?
72. The Chamera Dam is located in which state/UT?
73. The average width of which of the following ghats in India is more ?
74. Which among the following is the origin of Damodar river ?
75. Bhitarkanika Mangroves are in which of the following states?
76. Pangong Lake is located in which of the following states?
77. Which is the only state in India producing muga silk ?
78. Manas river is a tributary of which of the following rivers ?
79. The Khadakwasla Dam is located in which state?
80. Which among the following rivers does not flow into Arabian Sea?