Indian Geography MCQs
71. After Wells and Tube wells, which among the following is the largest source of Irrigation in India?
72. “National Seed Research and Training Centre“ is located at?
73. Jadugoda mines are famous for:
74. Chandan Ranges is located in which state ?
75. Which among the following is not a Major agri-export of India?
76. Baba Budangiri Hills in Karnataka are the place of origin of which among the following plantation crops in India?
77. Which among the following are the cause of winter rains in Northern India?
78. “Centre for Earth Science Studies” is located in ?
79. The Western Ghats region runs to a length of 1600 kilometers. Which among the following states are covered by the Western Ghats?
80. Which among the following is known as the Great Andaman Trunk Road, connects Port Blair and Mayabunder in the Andaman and Nicobar Islands?