Indian Geography MCQs
191. As per some etymologists, the name Rourkela is derived from Ruhr valley which is also rich in minerals particularly iron. Ruhr Valley is located in which country?
192. Which among the following is also called as ‘Fenny capital’ of Goa. ?
193. Approximately what fraction of India’s rubber is produced by Kerala?
194. Almatti dam project on the Krishna River has been an issue between _______?
195. From which directions Tripura is surrounded by Bangladesh?
196. TERLS is located in which state?
197. Which among the following rivers is an example of superimposed drainage system?
198. Which of the following states is the largest producer of Banana in India?
199. Which among the following state in India produces wool?
200. Which of the following states in India is known for largest net irrigated area in India?