Indian Geography MCQs
Indian Geography Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) Quiz for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Geography for competitive examinations.
131. Which among the following states primarily depends upon the thermal power?
132. Which among the following are the cause of winter rains in Northern India?
133. Baba Budangiri Hills in Karnataka are the place of origin of which among the following plantation crops in India?
134. Chandan Ranges is located in which state ?
135. Tuirial Hydro Electric Project is located in which state ?
136. The Arun River, Barun River, and Tamur River make the part of which among the following river systems?
137. All most all of Iron Ore Production of India (96%) is confined to which among the following five states of India?
138. The Gandhi Sagar Dam is built on which river in Madhya Pradesh?
139. Pagladia Dam Project is located in which state?
140. Prior to Census 2011, in which among the following census highest Sex Ratio was recorded in India?