Indian Economy MCQs
81. Various sections of Income Tax Act such as Section 80C, 80CCC and 80CCD give tax deduction up to Rs. 1 Lakh in lieu of investments in various saving instruments. In this context, Investment in which among the following will allow a person additional tax deduction apart from this limit of Rs 1 lakh?
82. In context with the operation of a transport business from scratches, which among the following mode would follow the Highest Fixed Cost and Lowest Running Cost?
83. The implementation of which among the following programmes is/ was based upon the concept of the Self Help Groups (SHGs)?
84. Who among the follwoing is known to have mooted the idea of Food Coupons?
85. Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation (CBLO) is a ____?
86. The competitive devaluation by the countries would badly affect which among the following?
87. Dr. N.C. Saxena Committee was set up by the Ministry of Rural Development to advise it on
- Suitable methodology for BPL Census
- Estimation of poverty
Choose the correct option:
88. The investment in Plant & Machinery up to which among the following amounts in India is called a Tiny Unit in India?
89. National Food Grain Movement Plan is primarily related to which among the following?
90. UDYAMI helpline is for?