Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
81. Which among the following programme was started with the assistance ofFord Foundation?
82. From which of the following financial years, Seed Crop Insurance began in India?
83. In context with the Balance of Payments, the Merchandise exports, which refer to sale of goods abroad belong to which among the following?
84. Which among the following Industrial Policy Resolution / statement was based upon the Mahalanobis Model of growth?
85. The Tobin tax, initially suggested by James Tobin was a tax on which among the following transactions?
86. Which among the following country creates most problems related to the “round tripping” in Indian Economy in context with FDI from this country to India?
87. A farmer has taken a loan for a paddy crop in the beginning of the Rabi Season and has not made a repayment. In which of the following situations, if Installment or interest is not paid for this loan, it would become a NPA (Non Performing Asset)?
88. The term “Golden Revolution” is most closely related to which of the following missions?
89. A village in the plain area of India comes under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna , if its population is more than ___?
90. The common international poverty line is based on an income of around___?