Indian Economy MCQs
61. UDYAMI helpline is for?
62. National Food Grain Movement Plan is primarily related to which among the following?
63. In context with banking, what is the correct full form of ADF?
64. It has been generally viewed that when an economy grows beyond its potential growth rate, it causes inflation. How does growing faster than the potential rate cause inflation?
65. One of the economic laws says that as incomes increase, the proportion of starchy staples in the food basket declines relative to the share of more expensive sources of calories. What this hypothesis is known as ?
66. What is the upper limit of RTGS transaction in India?
67. Interests payable on savings bank accounts in India is ___
68. Central Employment Guarantee Council overlooks the progress of which among the following scheme?
69. Commercial Paper (CP) is an unsecured money market instrument issued in the form of a _____?
70. In which of the following years, the Family Planning Insurance Scheme was launched in India?