Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
61. Which of the following is not a measure to control inflation adopted by the Government or RBI?
62. What is the frequency of availability of Overall WPI Index?
63. Who among the following was the chairman of the expert group, looking into the process of developing a “Service Price Index” for India?
64. In which year , Indian Electricity Act, 1910, the Electricity (Supply) Act, 1948 and the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998 were merged into a single Act ?
65. Approximately, what fraction of market capitalization of the Bombay Stock Exchange is accounted by the 30 stocks of the BSE SENSEX?
66. Which among the following country is India’s biggest Trade partner?
67. From which of the following country, India imports maximum amount of Tea?
68. Which among the following sector uses maximum commercial energy in India?
69. Pakistani Economist Mahbub-ul-Haq is best known for which of the following?
70. Which among the following is the most reasonable idea behind issuing the “sweat equity” by the companies now a days?