Indian Economy MCQs
Indian Economy Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) for State and UPSC Civil Services Examinations. Objective Questions on Indian Economy for competitive examinations.
61. Since April 1, 2002 the entire net collections under the small saving schemes are transferred to States/Union Territories in India. This has been referred to as a loan from which among the following accounts?
62. Which among the following Ministry is running the “Village Grain Bank Scheme”?
63. To get the Credit History of a company, which among the following should be approached?
64. Under which among the following acts, Hawala transactions are banned in India?
65. Which among the following is terms is commonly not assciated with Budgets in India?
66. National Optical Fiber Network will be providing broadband connectivity to which among the following?
67. How many key infrastructure sectors are known as Core sector in Indian Economy,used for Index of Industrial Production (IIP) data?
68. Interests payable on savings bank accounts in India is ___
69. Which among the following is known as Gresham’s Law?
70. What is the Capital Adequacy ratio for a new bank applying for license in India, as per the draft guidelines of RBI for issuing new bank licenses?