Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
91. What are the religious texts of Jainism called?
92. By which of the following is Hinduism defined?
93. What is Vajrayana?
94. The root of “Yoga” is found in hymn of which of the following Vedas?
95. The ethical theory of the Yoga school is based on which of the following concepts?
96. What does the term Yajurveda imply?
97. Satapatha Brahmana is part of which of the following Vedas?
98. Which of the following is considered as the major quality of Lord Buddha?
99. Who proclaims himself to be the third avatar or incarnation of Vayu?
100. Who among the following believed that liberation or moksha is achievable only through the grace of God?