Indian Culture General Studies MCQs
91. Who is regarded as the first tirthankar of Jainism?
92. Which of the philosophies is based on experimental mysticism?
93. Which of the two philosphies share the concept that the universe is composed of two realities: purusa (consciousness) and prakriti (matter)?
94. How many yamas (ethical concepts) have been listed by Patanjali in Yogasutra?
95. The ancient Indian texts identify how many of requirements for correct perception?
96. Who founded Ramakrishna mission ?
97. Which of the following is broadly grouped into two – the “black” or “dark” (Krishna) and the “white” or “bright” (Shukla)?
98. Which of the following was introduced by theBhagavad Gita, as a way to spiritual freedom and release?
99. Among Vedanta Hindu philosophies, which among the following is considered as the philosophy of unqualified dualism?
100. Who proclaims himself to be the third avatar or incarnation of Vayu?