General Science - Physics
Welcome to General Science – Physics MCQ series of GKToday. As of today February 26, 2020, this series has 590 Questions. You may purchase a PDF E-Book compilation comprising all these questions and their answers with explanation from this link.
61. What part of the electromagnetic spectrum is detected by the human eye?
62. What is the difference of two close frequencies of superimposing waves known as?
63. Which of the following represents the total momentum transferred to a surface by an electromagnetic wave?
64. Which of the following waves is absorbed by the ozone layer present in the atmosphere?
65. In which of the following the sound cannot travel?
66. What is the relationship between the frequency and the pitch of a sound wave?
67. What is the effect of increase of temperature on the speed of sound?
68. Which of the following are generally used to reduce reverberation in an auditorium as sound absorbents?
69. What are infrasonic sounds?
70. Which of the following is the cause of echo?