General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
61. What is the density of whole blood at STP?
62. Which of these is correct about Simple Harmonic Motion?
63. Which of the following about S.H.M is correct?
64. What are the oscillations of a body whose amplitude goes on decreasing with time called as?
65. What happens to the time period of a spring pendulum based clock kept on the earth when it is taken to moon?
66. What is the relationship between the time period and effective length of a simple pendulum?
67. What is wavelength of a wave?
68. In which of the following the sound cannot travel?
69. What is the time taken by two consecutive compressions or rarefactions to cross a fixed point in a sound wave known as?
70. What do we call the magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium on either side of the mean value called as?