General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
61. What is the oscillation in which the loss of oscillator is compensated by the supplying energy from an external source known as?
62. What is the effect of rise of temperature on the time period of a simple pendulum?
63. By what phase angle the velocity is ahead of displacement in S.H.M?
64. What is the S.I unit of the propagation constant?
65. What part of the electromagnetic spectrum is detected by the human eye?
66. What do we call the magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium on either side of the mean value called as?
67. What is the effect of increase of temperature on the speed of sound?
68. Which of the following sounds is produced by earthquakes before the main shock waves?
69. What will be the apparent frequency when the both source of the sound and listener move in the same direction with same velocity?
70. In which of the following cases Doppler effect is not seen?