General Science - Physics MCQs
Physics Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge & General Science Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examinations.
Advertisement [contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]
61. Which of the following factors affect the Surface Tension?
62. When will the height of water in capillary tube be minimum?
63. What will be the general value of angle of contact when the liquid does not wet the solid?
64. Which of the following is NOT an example of capillary action?
65. Which of the following represents the Density of a material?
66. What is the density of whole blood at STP?
67. What is the SI unit of viscosity?
68. Which of these is correct about Simple Harmonic Motion?
69. What is the oscillation in which the loss of oscillator is compensated by the supplying energy from an external source known as?
70. What happens to the frequency of the pendulum if it is suspended from the ceiling of the lift moving downward with acceleration equal to acceleration due to gravity ?