General Science - Chemistry MCQs
81. Bring out the statement which is wrong:
82. Which among the following basic atoms are must in an Alkaloid?
83. F block elements in the periodic table which are commonly called Lanthanides have the following atomic numbers:
84. The volume of a gas at a given pressure and temperature is proportional to the number of atoms or molecules regardless of the nature of the gas. This concept is called as___?
85. Who among the following is known to manufacture first Cyclotron?
86. British Scientist JJ Thomson was awarded Nobel prize in Physics in 1906 for discovery of which of the following particle?
87. Charles Goodyear is known for which of the following ?
88. Which among the following gas is used in Balloons?
89. Which among the following is the most important characteristic of Noble metals?
90. Which among the following is correct regarding the alkaline battery ?