General Science Chemistry MCQs
Chemistry Objective (Multiple Choice) General Knowledge Questions & Answers for SSC-CGL, UPPSC, UPSC, NDA, CDS and UPSC Civil Services Prelims Examination
81. Which of the following is the use of Aspirin drug?
82. Which of these drugs is called as the ‘love drug’?
83. Which of the following gas is also known as laughing gas?
84. Which of the following elements is present in heavy water?
85. Which of the following celestial bodies contains abundant quantities of helium3 as a potential source of energy?
86. Which of the following is the process to remove calcium and magnesium from hard water?
87. Which of the following is the process of loosing electrons?
88. Which among the following is not an example of emulsion?
89. What is the name of the female from Mesopotamian Civilization who is also known to be world’s first recorded chemist?
90. Which of the following gases were called Fixed Air by Scottish physician Joseph Black which is discovered in 1750s?