General Science - Biology
51. Which among the following sugars is maximum in Honey?
52. Amflora is a genetically modified ______?
53. Fatigue is caused because of formation and depositing of which among the following acids in Muscles?
54. Maximum number of animals species belong to which among the following groups?
55. Chronic exposure to which among the following minerals/ salts in groundwater may cause Black-Foot Disease?
56. “Minimata Disease ” is a severe neurological syndrome caused by eating fish and discovered in Japan. What was factor behind this disease?
57. Normal Human blood pressure is
58. What are the two categories of cell which nervous system is made up of__?
59. Which among the following blood protein regulates the amount of water in plasma?
60. Which among the following hormone can be used as a drug to treat cardiac arrest and some other cardiac problems?