General Science - Biology MCQs
51. Polycythaemia is a disease related to _______?
52. Diabetes insipidus (DI) caused by a deficiency of arginine vasopressin (AVP), also known as antidiuretic hormone (ADH). This hormone is secreted by which endocrine gland?
53. Sugar , Amino Acids, & Nucleotides are constituents of respectively ___________ ?
54. A ripe Tomato is Red, Leaves are Green, Flower is Purple, Hair is Black. Bring out the pigments responsible for these colors respectively ?
55. Which among the following is a best definition of Triticale?
56. Which among the following plays a role in production of alcohol in bear ?
57. Whch among the following are called scavengers of ecosystems?
58. Theory of natural selection was proposed by ?
59. In peaches, cherries, plums, and apricots the edible parts are ?
60. A chloroplast without cell wall is ________ ?