General Science - Biology MCQs
51. Which among the following have been found to produce a protein called Defensin-1, which has been found potential to develop drugs for antibiotic resistant bacteria?
52. The Gram Positive Bacteria can be identified by the Gram staining because of the following reasons?
53. The Bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) is commonly known as _______?
54. The natural Pacemaker in the Human Heart is located in the SA node which is present in which among the following chambers?
55. Overdose of antibiotics will cause the suppression of synthesis of which among the following vitamins in human body?
56. Who among the following first synthesized “gene” in a laboratory ?
57. Which among the following is correct definition of Bacteriophage?
58. A particular cell organelle is sometimes referred certain enzymes that can break down the cell components or even the whole cell. which one of the following is such an organelle ?
59. The disorder “Pityriasis simplex capillitii ” is most commonly known as which among the following?
60. What is the number of the Chromosomes affected by Turner syndrome?