Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
- It is the most abundant reactive trace gas in the atmosphere and arises from both natural and anthropogenic sources.
- This gas is 30 times more powerful than carbon dioxide in its heat-trapping potential.
- Agriculture and dairy farming are the most significant human sources of this gas while wetlands and oceans form the natural sources.
- It’s a common fabric, plastic, anti-freeze and fertilizer ingredient.
Select the correct answer from options given below:
- Use of Fertilizers in nearby fields
- Wastewater effluents
- Runoff from abandoned mines
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
1. keeps human needs at the centre stage of biodiversity management
2. aims for short term economic gains Which among the above is / are correct?
Which among the above fix nitrogen without being in symbiotic relation with other biota?
- Common Crow
- Common fox
- Fruit bats
Select the correct option from codes given below:
4)Aranyakas – Upanishads
Select the correct answer from the codes given below: