Environment & Biodiversity MCQs
PDF compilation of Environment MCQs can be downloaded from this link.
61. The National Chambal (Gharial) Wildlife Sanctuary, which is one of the large eco-reserves of the country is co administered by which among the following states?
62. In which of the following forests of India, world’s first tiger census was carried out in 1932 ?
63. Argon is the third most common gas in the Earth’s atmosphere, at 0.93%. This gas is generated due to decay of which among the following isotopes in the Earth’s crust ?
64. The Mahesh Rangrajan Committee has recommended the amendment of the Wild Life Protection Act for which among the following purposes?
65. The Jatropha curcas, source of inedible vegetable oil that is used to produce biofuel and which works as a carbon sink is native to which of the following regions of the world?
66. India’s first National Centre for Marine Bio-diversity (NCMB) is located in:
67. Which among the following international bodies have taken active interest in launching the “Global Tiger Initiative” to save tigers and conserve tiger habitats?
68. Parambikkulam wildlife sanctuary is located in which among the following states?
69. In context with the Conference of Parties (COP) to the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), which among the following marked Rio+20 CBDconference?
70. Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which among the following states?