Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity MCQs
Environment, Ecology & Biodiversity Multiple choice questions for GK paper in SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
131. Main bench of National Green Tribunal is located at ?
132. Now a days Environmental Accounting is making news. What is Environment Accounting?
133. Which among the following is / are the main objective(s) of National Green Corps ?
134. The Ozone Day is observed every year on September 16 as on this day in 1987 the ___________was signed for launching efforts to arrest the depletion of the fragile ozone layer in the stratosphere that prevents the harmful ultra-violet rays of the sun from reaching the earth. Fill the correct word in blank.
135. Which among the following alkane has largely replaced the ozone layer-depleting halomethanes in household refrigerators and freezers?
136. Which among the following city was declared as “Tiger Gateway of India”?
137. Which of the following state is home to the Jawai forests that has been given Conservation Reserve staus??
138. The Hydroponics is most closely related to which among the following?
139. Earth Hour is organized by ___?
140. The use of microorganism metabolism to remove pollutants such as oil spills in the water bodies is known as :