Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Factoring Business in India for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which of the following are the different options available to the entrepreneurs for funding the business?
2. Which of the following clearly defines the Factoring business?
3. Factoring Business is also known as by which of the following names?
4. Which of the following civilization is considered to be the origin of Factoring?
5. For which of the following businesses Factoring services are most commonly used?
6. Which of the following company started the first Factoring business service in India?
7. How many NBFC factors are there in India registered at present?
8. Which of the following committee formed the basis for the introduction of factoring services in India?
9. What is the normal time period range for factoring in India?
10. When was the Factoring Regulation Act passed in India?