42 - Various Saving Schemes and Products
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Various Saving Schemes and Products for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which deposit account is for individuals to save money and earn the modest interest for that money held in the account?
2. Which of the following has a fixed time and pays higher interest than a SB Acccount?
3. Which of the following products provide an opportunity to build up saving through regular monthly deposits of fixed sum over a period of time?
4. Which of the following deposit accounts caters to professionals and businessmen alike?
5. Which account is opened by the investor while registering with an investment broker?
6. Which of the following is an account at a bank or credit union that earns interest over a specified amount of time?
7. What is Bancassurance?
8. What is the upper age limit for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana renewable insurance scheme?
9. Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana was launched in which year?
10. RBI has launched new restructuring tool ‘S4A’ to raise banks’ moral hazard risk. S4A stands for which of the following?