37 - Lead Bank Scheme
Banking Awareness Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Answers with explanation on Lead Bank Scheme for IBPS Bank PO, IBPS Bank Clerical, RRB PO and Clerical, SBI PO and SBI Clerical, IBPS Recruitments, RBI Grade B and RBI Bank
1. Which among the following was chosen as a unit of developing banking infrastructure in the Lead Bank Scheme?
2. What is the basic aim of Lead Bank Scheme?
3. Who among the following finalised Lead Bank scheme?
4. In which of the following years, Lead Bank scheme was finalised?
5. The Lead Bank Scheme was finalised to adopt a which of the following for intensive development?
6. Which of the statements given above is/are correct? 1. It is applicable in both urban and rural areas. 2. Eradication of unemployment is one of its objectives.
7. When did the Lead Bank Scheme reduce the developmental gap between different regions of the country launched in India?
8. Lead bank scheme was initiated by which of the following?
9. Which of the following were the objectives of Lead Bank scheme?
10. Lead Bank scheme was introduced to provide lead roles to which of the following banks?