Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
71. What was the meaning of Visthi in the Gupta Era?
72. Kavi Vatsal was a title assumed by a king belonging to which of the following dynasties?
73. The 13th Rock edict of Asoka which is longest among all the rock edicts describes which of the following?
74. Hemis festival is dedicated to Lord Padmasambhava (Gur Rimpoche) venerated as the representative reincarnate of Buddha. In which part of India it is held every year?
75. Which among the following Chera King is famous for the legends surrounding Kannagi ( he built a temple dedicated to Kannagi) and is also known as ” Red Cherra” ?
76. Extensive burning of the forest marks which of the following era?
77. What is Ettuthokai?
78. Four mattas in the four corners of India were founded by ___?
79. Which among the following is also called encyclopedia of Buddhism?
80. Bring out the only wrong statement: