Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
71. Which among the following was the earliest drama of Kalidasa?
72. Which among the following is considered to be the official law book of the Guptas?
73. Which among the following is not considered to be a Noble Truth as per the Buddhist Traditions?
74. The port of Tamralipti in the Gupta Era was located in which of the following parts of India?
75. Most of the Greeks, Kushanas & Shakas embraced Buddhism rather than Hinduism. This was because of the fact that ____?
76. What was the name of the silver coins issued by Guptas?
77. Who among the following was known to have worked in Medicine?
78. We find the coins of a very less known prince called Kacha. Kacha is considered to have been from which of the following dynasties?
79. Which of the following Chinese pilgrim gives account of the First Gupta Ruler?
80. Who among the following was the Russia born Buddhist Monk in Tibet was a study partner and close associate of the 13th Dalai Lama?