Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
71. Which of the following were the principal crops grown during the Mauryan period?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
72. Which of the following officer was in charge of trade, price fixation, and sale of goods produced by state-run manufacturing units in the Mauryan administration?
73. Which of the following refers to tax paid only in cash during the Mauryan period?
74. The famous Taxila Copper Plate is ascribed to which of the following Shaka ruler?
75. Satavahanas claimed their descent from which of the following varna?
76. In the Nashik inscription which of the following has been described as ekabamhana?
77. Which of the following allowed the absorption of Tribal communities into Brahminical society?
78. Which of the following rulers is considered as the last ruler of the Maukharies?
79. Which of the following Pala ruler was defeated by the Rashtrakuta king, Dhruva?
80. Which of the following Pala ruler was called Uttarapathasvamin or Lord of Northern India?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]