Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
61. Which of the following places were included in the Mauryan empire by Chandragupta Maurya?
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
62. A period of extreme wickedness earned King Ashoka which of the following names?
63. In which Rock Edict royal pleasure tours (Vihara-yatras) were replaced by dhamma tours (dhamma-yatras)?
64. Which of the following rulers shifted two Pillar Edicts from Topra and Meerut to Delhi?
65. Which of the following refers to udaka-bhaga?
66. Which of the following was a great center for the manufacturing of Shataka in the post-Mauryan times?
67. Which of the following period saw the emergence of trade between India and the Roman Empire?
68. Which of the following were the first to issue gold coins?
69. Which of the following introduced new features of Hellenistic art and literature such as Gandhara art in the north-west frontier of Indi?
70. Which of the following is identical with the ‘Andhras’ of the Puranas?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]