Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
61. Which among the following Pala rulers is known to have founded the Vikramshila Vihara?
62. In which among the following metals, largest number of coins were issued in Gupta Era?
63. Every five years, Harshavardhana used to donate all his possessions at an assembly at which among the following places?
64. Who among the following was the first famous and powerful king of Sen dynasty?
65. For the first time in Indian History, the description of the State Administration was found for which among the following periods?
66. Who among the following kings was a contemporary of both Mahavira and Buddha ?
67. At which among the following places, Harshavardhana established a large Buddhist monastery?
68. Which among the following was / were the reasons behind the Rise of Magadha as imperial power in Ancient India:
- Strategic position surrounded by five hills and aggressive policy of rulers
- Rich and fertile zone with good communication channels
- Association with Buddhism and Gautam Buddha
Choose the correct option:
69. Which among the following veda has been described as “Braham Veda”?
70. Kharvela who constructed caves in the Udaigri for jain Monks was a ruler belonging to which dynasty ?