Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations. Chapter wise questions are available in GKToday’s Academy Android App. Download Now.
61. What was the capital of the northern part of Panchala?
62. What was the capital of Matsya mahajanapada?
63. What was a fortified town or city called in 6th century B.C?
64. What was a merchant street called in the 6th century BCE?
65. What was the major trans-regional route towards the southern part of India called in the 6th century BCE?
66. Which of the following items were exported in the 6th century BCE?
67. In which century the first punched marked coins were used?
68. What were the rich peasants called in the 6th century BCE?
69. Who was the chief of Vaishali with whom Ajatashatru fought?
70. Which of the following built canals and did a lot of irrigation work?