Ancient Indian History MCQs
Chapter Wise Compilation of Questions of GKToday’s Ancient Indian History can be downloaded from This Link.
61. Bring out the only incorrect statement :
62. Which among the ancient Indian Play has referred to the defeat of Yavanas on the bank of River Sindhu in the hands of Vasumitra?
63. Which among the following is correct about Bhaddasala?
64. Which among the following is considered to be the official law book of the Guptas?
65. Which among the following emperors introduced the two laws of Vyavahar Samta and Danda Samata?
66. Which among the following dynasty was founded by Vindyashakti?
67. Which among the following deals with the love story of a man called Charudatta and a nagarvadhu called “Vasanthasena”?
68. Which among the following correctly described the plot of the Indian Play Mudra Rakshasha?
69. Which of the following Indian playwright was imitated by Ceylon King Kumaradasa, the author of Janakiharana?
70. Which among the following Second Buddhist Council was held ?