Ancient Indian History Quiz Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on Ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
A chapterwise course of total 2250 Ancient Indian History MCQs divided into 40 chapters and 16 Mock Tests is available in Android app of GKToday under UPSC Prelims Category. Download Now.
61. Which of the following are correctly matched?
1. Textile workshops Sutradhyaksha
2. Chariot workshops Rathadhyaksha
3. Mine workshops Akaradhyaksha
Select the correct option from the codes given below:
62. Which of the following refers to tax paid only in cash during the Mauryan period?
63. The early Satavahana kings appeared in which of the following regions?
64. In the Nashik inscription which of the following has been described as ekabamhana?
65. Which of the following authored the Gatha Sattasai?
66. Which of the following was the first Yuezhi chief to lay the foundation of the Kushana Empire in India?
67. Which of the following Kushan ruler issued a large number of gold coins?
68. Which of the following Buddhist scholars compiled Mahavibhasa?
69. The two great epics, the Ramayana and the Mahabharata were compiled in which of the following century?
70. In which of the following period Ardhanarisvara form of Siva was created?
[contact-form-7 id="141158" title="Contact form 1"]