Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
141. The harappans used intaglio seals, made mostly of carved and fired steatite :
142. Which of the following deities were associated with the ‘Rig Vedic Period’ ?
Choose the correct option:
143. Which of the following statements about the Gupta Empire under Samudragupta is NOT correct?
144. The ‘Saptanga Theory of State’ (Theory of Seven Limbs of the State) was propounded by :
145. In which of the following states, Burzahom culture existed?
146. The rock paintings found at Bhimbetka generally belong to which of the following periods?
147. Utnur is an important Neolithic site located in which state?
148. Which of the following is / are examples of Megalithic burials?
149. Giak and Kiari are Neolithic sites of:
150. Balathal is an archaeological site located in: