Ancient Indian History Multiple Choice Questions
Multiple Choice Quiz Questions (MCQs) on ancient Indian History for General Studies and GK preparation of SSC, NDA, CDS, UPSC, UPPSC and State PSC Examinations.
131. Which among the following emperors introduced the two laws of Vyavahar Samta and Danda Samata?
132. Which among the following is/ are considered to be the first tangible evidence of expansion of Buddhism?
133. Who among the following was behind the “epoch making” discovery of Arthashastra that altered the false perception of the European scholars that Ancient Indians learnt the art of administration from the Greeks?
134. Bring out the only incorrect statement:
135. In Vedic Era, Akhyani is the goddess of which of the following?
136. Which among the following was used to create sculptures in the Mathura school of art that flourished around 1st century AD?
137. Which of the following deities were associated with the ‘Rig Vedic Period’ ?
Choose the correct option:
138. In 1837, James Princep deciphered an Inscription in Brahmi script referring to a king called ‘Devanampiya Piyadassi’. The celebrated monarch known by this epithet was :
139. The first astronomical observatory of Harappan Civilization has been found at which among the following ancient Indian sites?
140. Which of the following is a correct statement about Indus Valley Civilization?