1. The premises of India’s Finance Ministry are also known as ___?
2. Nobel Laureate Wislawa Szymborska , who recently died was a ____?
3. In India, Banks can accept interest free deposits in ___
1. Current Account
2. Saving Account
3. Demand Deposits
4. Term Deposits
Choose the correct option:
[C]1 2 3
[D]1 2 3 4
4. Jarawas and Sentinelese tribes are found in which among the following state / Union Territory of India?
[A]Andaman & Nicobar Islands
5. Recently RBI issued the final draft guidelines for a staggered implementation of the Basel III regulations beginning March 2013 through March 2017. What is the proposed Capital Adequacy Ratio of the banks by March 2017?
6. On which among the following dates, World Hindi Day is celebrated?
7. Recently, Small Industries Development Bank of India, or Sidbi, said that it is contemplating equity investment in MFIs after a year long hiatus. What are MFIs?
[B]Mutual Fund Institutions
[D]Mutual Fund Incorporations
8. The “Life Se Panga Mat Le Yar” campaign is to raise awareness against use of ___?
[D]All of them
9. In manufacturing industries of India, a micro enterprise is an enterprise where investment in plant and machinery does not exceed ____?
[A]Rs. 5 Lakh
[B]Rs. 15 Lakh
[C]Rs. 25 Lakh
[D]Rs. 30 Lakh
10. In context with banking, what is the correct full form of ADF?
[A]Automatic Debt Function
[B]Automatic Data Function
[C]Automated Data Flow
[D]Additional Debt Finance
11. Consider the following taxes:
1. Service Tax
2. Tax on profession of CA
3. Tax on interest earned on investment
Which among the above is / are indirect taxes?
[B]Only 1 & 2
[C]Only 2 & 3
[D]1, 2 & 3
12. Indian Player Dipika Pallikal, who was recently in news for being world’s number 14, plays which among the following sports?
13. Tumkur, where Geological Survey of India has found indications of Gold Reserves, is located in which among the following states?
14. Tarja Halonen, who was recently awarded the Sustainable Development Leadership award for confronting climate change, is the prime minister of which among the following countries?
15. National Food Grain Movement Plan is primarily related to which among the following?
[A]Development of new seed varieties of food grains
[B]Opening food grain seeds villages
[C]Modernization of Public Distribution System
[D]All of above