Salient Features of Indian Society Diversity of India
- The life cycle of a joint family depends on economic factors rather than social values. Discuss.
- The diverse nature of India as a multireligious and multi-ethnic society is not immune to the impact of radicalism which has been in her neighbourhood. Discuss along with the strategies to be adopted to counter this environment.
- "India has a huge variety of soft power resources."Evaluate.
- What do you understand by Agama Shastras? What role do they play in religious practices in India? Discuss.
- While elucidating Article 25 and 26, critically examine the Supreme Court judgement on appointment of archakas (priests) in Tamil Nadu Hindu temples.
- Should the Government repeal the Section 377 of IPC? Opine.
- "For a diverse country like India with so much of regional inequality, the concept of competitive federalism seems to be unrealistic."Critically discuss.
- Despite being a caste ridden society, India has remarkable tradition of caste inter-dependence, which has kept it united for centuries. Discuss.
- While giving a critical overview of the Government policy, discuss the major challenges towards social inclusion of internal migrants in India ?
- In context of the diversity of India, can it be said that regions form cultural units rather than the States? Give reasons with examples for your view point.
- The spirit of tolerance and love is not only an interesting feature of Indian society from very early times, but it is also playing an Important part at the present. Elaborate.
- Towards the end of the previous governmentï¿½s tenure, a number of bills on social issues were introduced in Parliament. Discuss the issues related to these bills in brief.
- What is your stance on the issue of nationalism versus the linguistic federalism?
- Discuss the trends in Internal Migration in the country.
- Why the town of Sultanpur Lodhi has attained a prominent place in the Sikh Religion?
- Comment on the significance of the Government’s decision to review the application of creamy layer principle on Scheduled Castes and Tribes in government jobs.
- Struggling To Create A Better World For Divyangjans
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock