Role of External State and Non State Actors in Creating Challenges to Internal Security
- The CCTNS system has its own advantages for all stakeholders in law & order. However, its implementation has been deferred several times by now. What are the major issues? Discuss.
- What do you understand by Climate Exiles? Discuss the types and current trends.
- Trace the origin of Sedition law in India. Who were the targets of this law among India's freedom fighters? Discuss.
- "The problem with India is that it is located on the epicentre of terrorism and dealing with so many hostile neighbours, all at once."Discuss keeping focus on role played by neighbours in creating internal security troubles in India.
- "Handling terrorism needs a multi-pronged strategy involving different stakeholders – government, political parties, civil society, security agencies, and media."Discuss critically.
- "What do you understand by Narco-terrorism? Discuss the extent of the problem in India while throwing light upon the legal framework to tackle narco-terrorism."
- In recent decades, religion has gained stronghold in India's North East as a factor of political mobilization. Examine the issue from the internal security perspective.
- Discuss the various threats to internal security posed by smart phones, browsers and applications. What should be the government policies towards tackling such threats?
- Critically discuss the role of Science & Technology in ensuring national security.
- The scourge of terrorism is a grave challenge to national security. What solutions do you suggest to curb this growing menace? What are major sources of terrorist funding?
- Discuss the Rohingyas Crisis as a challenge to India's internal security. Can India remain isolated from the issue of Rohingyas? Explain while suggesting role that should be played by India to address this crisis.
- How artificial intelligence (AI) can help Indian armed forces?
- Throw light on the role of external state and non-state actors in creating security challenges to India. Discuss some of the measures adopted by the government to handle the same.
- What are the challenges faced by the Indian government to ensure coastal and maritime security? Discuss the possible impacts of the "Quad"or "Strategic Quadrilateral"initiative on India's maritime security.
- What are the factors that lead to easy radicalisation of youth in India? Discuss some of efforts made by government to counter the same.
- Why there is a demand for the separate state for Barak valley?
- What are the major flaws in Indiaï¿½s national security architecture that must be addressed? Discuss the solutions for formulating a national security strategy for India.
- Why air links have shrunk in recent times from the north-eastern regions of India?
- Discuss the various reforms taken by the Indian government to strengthen Defence preparedness. What steps should be taken to further deepen the effects of these reforms?
- What is Pegasus software and how it poses a threat to countries like India ?
- The Anti-Maritime Piracy Bill 2019 is aimed at promoting the safety and security of India’s maritime trade. Comment.
- The Personal Data Protection (PDP) Bill, 2019 draws significant similarities with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) but also has some notable divergences. Discuss.
- Internet as Basic Human Right
- Right to Protest in India: Constitutional & Legal Provisions
- Guidelines against destruction during protests
- Role of Social Media in Protests
- UN Takes A Stand Against Cybercrime
- National Investigation Agency Act
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.