Money Laundering and Its Prevention
- What is Money laundering? How it is different from Black Money? Discuss salient provisions of the Anti Money Laundering law in India.
- Examine the recently proposed changes in the various provisions of Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA).
- What is Black money? Discuss various measures undertaken by government to curb and control black money.
- How money laundering can be a threat to India's internal security? Discuss some of the international agreements and steps taken by Indian government to address the issue of money laundering.
- What are the controversial provisions of UAPA?
- Tackling the Black Money Menace
- The Financial Action Task Force has played a very crucial in fighting with the menace of money laundering. Elaborate.
- Mention the key objective of the foreign contribution Regulation Act (FCRA). The recent amendments in the Act have faced criticism from various sections. Analyse.
- The increasing popularity of virtual assets is also increasing the risk of its misuse for money laundering activities. Elaborate. Also, suggest measures to mitigate the risk.
- In view of Pakistan's recent removal from the grey list, evaluate the performance of FATF in fighting terror financing.
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.