Linkages of Organized Crime With Terrorism
- What is Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism? Throw light on concerns and challenges in its adoption.
- How civil society, media and religious communities can play an active role in the ongoing war against terrorism? Discuss.
- National interests are taking precedence over international issues like terrorism. Comment.
- What are the findings of the study “Enemy: Impact of Smuggling on Indian Economy and Employment”?
- India is becoming a major destination as well as a transit hub for drug trafficking in South Asia. Discuss the reasons behind it and also its implications on the internal security of India.
- Though most of insurgent groups of northeast have given up violence and are engaged in peace talks, there are several issues that can act as hurdle in the way of peace. Discuss.
- The problem of trafficking of women and children is huge in India, highlight the factors behind it and steps taken in recent times to combat it.
- India has been proactive in listing terrorists at the UNSC forum. Discuss the challenges posed by China in India’s fight against terrorism. What can be done to overcome these challenges?
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock