Issues Related to Unemployment
- What do you mean by 'disguised unemployment'? Do you think that it can be used as a source of capital formation? Examine its limitations.
- "Poverty and unemployment are inseparable twins". An effective anti-poverty programme should aim at solving the unemployment problem. Elucidate
- What do you understand by Employment Elasticity? Discuss the trends in India in different sectors over there recent years.
- Explain why unemployment was a major problem in the USA during the 1930s, and why the problem was reduced in the years 1939-43.
- Giving suitable examples, critically discuss why a thriving food processing industry has potential to address the unemployment crisis in India.
- Examine the trends in unemployment rates across various religious groups in the light of Periodic Labour Force Survey (PLFS) data by Ministry of Minority Affairs.
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.