- In the last few years, Indian government has qualitatively and quantitatively enriched engagement with the Indian Diaspora. Has it set on a new trend in India's foreign policy also? Discuss.
- Throw light on the ways through which Indian Diaspora abroad can contribute in India's development. Also discuss the transformation in India's policy towards its Diaspora over the past few years.
- The draft Emigration Bill is more about managing the export of human resources than being a humanitarian framework. Comment.
- Point-Based Visa: The New World Order
- The Indian Diaspora present in Gulf countries is an asset for India, however there are multiple challenges associated with it. Discuss.
- Explain how India’s engagement with its Diaspora has evolved and undergone a change through various policies in recent past.
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock