Cyber Security in India
- The introduction of Sections 70A and 70B in IT Act, 2000 had brought in some corrective measures in India's cyber security establishments. Few years down the line, do you think that these measures have been implemented in letter and spirit? Discuss critically.
- Critically discuss India's preparedness to tackle the threats posed by ransomware and state-sponsored cyber attacks.
- Critically examine the major issues around regulation of Cloud services and Cloud service providers in India.
- Do you think preference to 'Made in India cyber security solutions' is justified? Discuss.
- Discuss the potential threats of Cyber attack and the security framework to prevent it.
- Critically discuss the relevance and merit in the Microsoft proposed "Digital Geneva Convention" to prevent cyberwarfare.
- Examine the geopolitical dimensions of the State-sponsored hacking / cyber attacks and their implications for Geopolitics.
- Discuss the relevance and merit in the Microsoft proposed "Digital Geneva Convention" to prevent cyber warfare.
- "To create adequate infrastructure and generate trust and confidence in our IT system, there is a dire need to update the cybersecurity policy". Discuss in the light of various changes being demanded in Cyber Security Policy,2013 in recent times.
- What is Cert-Fin? Discuss its role and impact on India's cybersecurity architecture.
- What are the arguments in favor and opposition to the data localization norms?
- How India aims to guard teens from cyber bullying?
- Do you think a cyberattack is a possible retaliatory measure for the strategists who are sitting in New Delhi? Examine this in light of Indian counter operations against Pakistan.
- Critically analyse the provisions of Personal Data Protection Bill which seeks to update the currently non-existent standards for privacy and consent.
- Personal Data Protection Bill : Challenges
- Rising incidents of Cyber Crime
- UN Takes A Stand Against Cybercrime
This is a dynamic E-Book comprising the below UPSC Mains Model Questions as well as their answers written by GKToday team. The PDF E-Book can be instantly downloaded after payment. No Hadcopy is provided.
Disclaimer: These questions have been written and answered by GKToday team over the period of time; and have included some previous years questions also. While every effort was made to ensure that these questions as well as their answers remain relevent and correct, it is possible, that some facts or context in some questions might have changed over time. GKToday does not assume and hereby disclaims any liability to any party for any loss, damage, or disruption caused by such change of facts or context in the questions and answers of this E-book.
Out of stock