WBPSC Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Director Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Director of Agriculture in the West Bengal Agricultural Service ( Under Administrative Wing). The total number of posts is 83. Candidates should note that ability to read, write and speak in Bengali is an essential qualification for recruitment to the post. and will be tested at the time of interview The application should be submitted online by 05th March 2018 on the link given below.The Knowledge in Bengali shall not be applicable to those candidates whose mother tongue is Nepali. All the other relevant details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking jobs under West Bengal Government.
About the Vacancies
- Assistant Director of AGRICULTURE – 83 posts
- Not more than 36 years ( As on 01.01.2018)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with 4 (four) years degree course from a recognised University/Institute.
- Knowledge of Agricultural condition in West Bengal is desirable.
- Rs.15, 600/- – Rs.42, 000/- (P.B. – 4A) plus Grade Pay Rs. 5, 400/-
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 210/-
- For SC/ST/Pwd (of West Bengal): No Fee
- 05th March 2018