WBPDCL Recruitment 2018 for Mines Manager, Junior Engineer & Other Posts
West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL) has invited online applications for filing up the posts of Mines Manager, Junior Engineer and other vacancies. The last date to apply for these posts is 19th March 2018. Total number of vacant posts is 27 and the breakup is given below. The candidates should have the requisite educational qualifications as given below. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a written exam and interview. The upper age limit for these posts is given below and relaxation in age is applicable for different categories. All the other important details are given in the notification, the link is given at the end of the post. The interested candidates can apply online directly using the link given below.
About the Vacancies
- Mines Manager: 03 Posts
- Assistant Mines Manager: 09 Posts
- Survey Officer: 03 Posts
- Welfare Officer: 03 Posts
- Surveyor: 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Mines manager post: A full time (4 years) B.E or B.Tech degree with minimum 15 years post qualification experience.For remaining all posts applicants must have completed diploma or diploma through lateral entry in mining/ survey/ electrical engineering from a recognized university/ institution minimum experience.
- Welfare officer post: A 2 years full time postgraduate degree/ diploma (PGDBM)/ MBA/ MHRM with specialization in personnel management.
- Mines Manager: Between 40 and 45 years
- Survey Officer: Upto 45 years
- Welfare Officer: Between 40 and 45 years
- Surveyor: Upto 34 years
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): Upto 34 years
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): Upto 34 years
- 19th March 2018
- General/OBC: Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Exempted from fee
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|