Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2018 for Assistant Manager Posts
Vijaya Bank has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Assistant Manager posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 330. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Vijaya Bank, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 27th September 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Vijaya Bank
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Probationary Asst. Manager (Credit) (JMGS I) in General Banking Stream: 330 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Faculty: Degree in any discipline and Post Graduate viz, MSW / MA in Rural Development / M.A. in Sociology / Psychology / B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Ed. etc shall be preferred. Shall have flair for teaching with computer knowledge. Ready to travel extensively in the district.
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree (BSW / BA / B.Com) with computer knowledge. Knowledge in Basic Accounts in a preferred qualification.
- Office Attender :Matriculation with Knowledge about the local area and people is an added advantage.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Faculty: Rs 12000/-
- Office Assistant: Rs 7500/-
- Office Attender :Rs 4500/-
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 30 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen: Rs 100/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 27th September 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: