UPSC Recruitment 2018 for Translator & Medical Officer Posts
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications for the post of Translator and Medical Officers. The break-up of vacancies is given below. Eligible and interested candidates should apply by the last date 1st March 2018. The applications have to be made online on the official website of UPSC. The application fees of Rs 25/- also have to be made online via digital mode. SC/ST candidates are exempted from paying any fees. The maximum age limit for these posts is 35 years. The candidates will be initially appointed on probation. All the other relevant information is available in the official notification.
About the Vacancies
- Translator (Sinhalese): 1 Post
- Divisional Medical Officer: 32 Posts
- Upper Age Limit is 35 Years
- Relaxation in age is applicable
- Translator (Sinhalese): (a) Bachelor’s degree in the Foreign Language concerned (SINHALESE) with English as a compulsory or elective subject at degree level OR Bachelor’s degree with English as a compulsory or elective subject from a recognized University and (b) Diploma in foreign
language concerned (SINHALESE) with interpreter-ship or translation
- Divisional Medical Officer: (a) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second
Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (b) MD (General)/MD (General Medicine)/MD (Medicine & Therapeutics)/MRCP/Speciality Board of Internal Medicine (USA).
- General: Rs 25/-
- SC/ST: Nil
- 1st March 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|