UPSC Engineering Services Examination Notification 2019
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for Engineering Services Examination 2019. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 581. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Union Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 22nd October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Union Public Service Commission
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Engineering Services Examination: 581 posts
- Category I-Civil Engineering.
Category II-Mechanical Engineering.
Category III-Electrical Engineering.
Category IV-Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering.
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have obtained a degree in Engineering from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956
- For other qualifications refer to the notification
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 30 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Female are Exempted from Fee
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 22nd October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|