UKPSC Recruitment 2018 for Civil Judge (Jr Division) Posts
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Civil Judge (Jr Division) posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 14. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 29th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Civil Judge: 14 Vacancies
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have passed Bachelor of law from a University established by law in Uttarakhand or by the other University of India recognized for this purpose by the Governor.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of Hindi in Devanagri script.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Operation.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Rs.27,700- 770-33,090-920-40,450′-1080- 44,770
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Lower age limit for these posts is 22 years
- Upper age limit for these posts is 35 years
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/OBC – Rs.185.40/-
- SC/ST of Uttarakhand – Rs 95.40/-
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 29th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: