TNPCB Recruitment 2019: 224 Vacancies
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to various posts. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date for receipt of online application: 23.04.2019
Last date to pay fee: 23.04.2019
|S.No.||Post||Name of Service||Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Engineer||Engineering Service||73|
|2||Environmental Scientist||Scientific Service||60|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||General Subordinate Service||36|
|4||Typist||General Subordinate Service||55|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Valid mobile number
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Scanned copy of Community Certificate of the candidates belonging to BC(O), BC(M), MBC/DNC, SC, SC(A), ST. (Not applicable to OC candidates) in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of SSLC/ HSC, Degree Certificate/ P.G Degree certificate, Priority certificate, PSTM, Destitute widow Certificates etc., of the candidates (whichever is applicable) in PDF format only.
- Scanned copy of the certificate for Differently abled (if applicable) in PDF format only.
|1||Assistant Engineer||Basic qualification should be a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering, and Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology awarded by Anna University / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University / M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University|
|2||Environmental Scientist||Master’s Degree in Science in any one of the following discipline:
(1) Chemistry (2) Biology (3) Zoology (4) Environmental Chemistry (5) Environmental Science (6) Environmental Toxicology (7) Microbiology (8) Marine Biology (9) Bio-Chemistry (10) Analytical Chemistry (11) Applied Chemistry (12) Botany
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||(i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree and (ii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.|
|4||Typist||(i) A pass in Bachelor’s Degree (ii) A pass in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil and
(iii) Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course for a period of minimum six months.
Candidates should possess adequate knowledge of tamil.
Selection of candidates for all the posts would be made on the basis of the performance of the eligible candidates in the following:
- Online Examination
|S.No.||Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|1||SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC (O), BC (M) and [(Destitute Widows of all castes only for the post of Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typists)].||18 years||35 years|
|2||Others [i.e candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DNC, BC(O) and BC(M)]||18 years||30 years|
Examination Fees [OC, BC(O), BC(M), MBC/DNC] Candidates: Rs 500
Examination Fees [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows: Rs 250
|1||Assistant Engineer||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|2||Environmental Scientist||37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)|
|3||Assistant (Junior Assistant)||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
|4||Typist||19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)|
Job Categories:Assistant , Assistant Engineer , Bachelors Degree , Chemical Engineering , Civil Engineering , Environmental Scientist , Junior Assistant , M.E. , Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board , TNPCB , Typist