SSTRB Recruitment 2019: 249 Vacancies
Sikkim State Teachers’ Recruitment Board has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Post Graduate Teacher through direct recruitment. Please find the detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Date of advertisement: 04.02.2019
Last Date for the receipt of application: 08.03.2019
How to Apply
Candidates need to fill in the application form issued from 11.02.2019 at the office of SSTRB, Upper Syari, Gangtok.
The duly filled in application form needs to be submitted along with the following documents:
- Attested copies of Marksheets and Pass Certificate of Class X, XII, Graduation, Masters Degree.
- Attested copy of Sikkim Subject/COI
- Attested copy of Caste/Class Certificate.
- Unmarried Certificate in case of unmarried female candidates and COI/SSC of husband’s as well as marriage certificate in case of married female candidates.
- Attested copy of valid Local Employment Card.
- Two copies of passport size photograph having imprinted name and date of birth
- NOC in case of in-service candidates.
Post Graduate in concerned subject with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST & OBC).
- Written Examination (General English, General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude.
- Classroom Demonstration
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 40 years
Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 200 by the way of a Bank Receipt only payable in the State Bank of Sikkim under the revenue Head 0202-102-03-Edn.
Level 15, Cell 1 of Pay matrix of SGS (Revised Pay) Rules, 2018.