South Western Railway Recruitment 2018: 30 Vacancies for Stenographers
South Western Railway has invited offline applications for filling 30 vacancies of stenographers on contract basis for a period of one year. The selected candidates would be designated at Headquarters Offices of South Western Railways, Hubballi.
- Commencement of Online Registration: 20.12.2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 18.01.2019
Name of Posts: Stenographer
Total Vacancies: 30
How to Apply
Interested candidates need to send in their duly filled applications through ordinary post/registered post to:
Assistant Personnel Officer/HQ,
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
South Western Railway,
- 18 to 30 years
- Upper age limit relaxable by 5 years by SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Date of age calculation: 01.01.2019
- Interested candidates must be a 12th pass with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should have the knowledge of Stenography or possess a certificate course in MS Office (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power point etc.)
- Candidates will be subjected to skill test on stenography/computer based skill test on MS-Office.
- Candidates will be subjected to Cey-ONE medical classification examination.
- Recruitment will be on a contract basis for a period of 1 year.
- Consolidated pay: Rs 19500 per month
For detailed information,