SBI Recruitment 2018 for Deputy Manager – Internal Audit (SCO) Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Deputy Manager – Internal Audit (SCO) posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 39. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of State Bank of India (SBI), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 28th December 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the State Bank of India (SBI)
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Deputy Manager (Internal Audit): 39 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Candidate should have completed Chartered Accountancy (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Preferred: CISA
- Minimum 1 year experience in/with aChartered Accountant firm engaged in statutory/ internal/ Concurrent Audit of Banks. Employment in a Bank with credit exposure is desirable. Experience Certificate issuedby the firms for employees working in CA firms/Copy of the engagement letter from Banks for others, would berequired.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : ₹31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Upper age limit for these posts is 35 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 28th December 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment: