RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 for Pre-Primary Teacher Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for the posts of Pre-Primary Teacher. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 1310 and the break up is given below. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board, the link for which is given at the end of the post. The eligible candidates may submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 28th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in Rajasthan government.
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pre-Primary Teachers: 1310 posts (Non-Schedule Area – 1000, Schedule Area – 310)
The educational qualifications needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Qualification : Senior Secondary from Rajasthan Board or equivalent and Two years NTT from recognised institute and working knowledge of Hindi written in Devanagari script and knowledge of Rajasthan culture.
The application fee for this recruitment are as follows:
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer) category – Rs. 450/-
- Rajasthan SC/ ST/ PWD aspirants – Rs. 250/-
- Rajasthan OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicants – Rs. 350/-
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Age 18-40 years as on 01/01/2019
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 28th October 2018
Following are the official links related to this recruitment: