PPSC Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018
Punjab Public Service Commission has published notification for Punjab Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2018. The posts available are mentioned below. The total number of posts is 67. Candidates should have a graduation degree from a recognised university. The commission will hold a written examination for the selection of these posts. All the other details are mentioned in the notification, the link for which is given below. This is a good opportunity for candidates seeking job in Punjab Government. Eligible and interested candidates should register on or before last date i.e. 23rd April 2018.
About the Vacancies
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch) – 10 posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police – 20 posts
- Tehsildar – 3 posts
- Food Supply and Consumer Affairs Officer – 2 posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer – 15 posts
- Labour –cum- Conciliation Officer – 1 post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer – 6 posts
- Deputy Superintendent Jails / District Probation Officer (Grade-II)) – 10 posts
- Should have a Bachelor’s degree.
- passed Punjabi of matriculation or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of Online application Form i.e.23/04/218.
- 23rd April 2018