PGCIL Recruitment 2019: 10 Vacancies
POWERGRID, has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Experienced SAP Professionals on Short Term Contract Basis. POWERGRID is the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 27.02.2019 till 10.00 Hrs
Last date for receipt of online application: 21.03.2019 till 23.59 Hrs
Cut Off date for determining eligibility criteria: 21.03.2019
|Post ID||Designation||UR||EWS||OBC (NCL)||SC||PwD||Total|
|175||SAP Professional (on contract) (ABAP/ FICO/ SD/ MM/ BASIS/ Web Dynpro/ Enterprise Portal/ SRM/ PI)||06||01||02||01||01||10|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website -> Career Section ->Job opportunities. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should keep the following ready before registering applications:
- Valid E-mail id
- Scanned copy of latest passport size coloured photograph.
- Scanned signature in digital format
- Birth certificate/Class X certificate
- Educational Qualification final passing certificate & marksheet
- SAP certificate in relevant module issued by SAP
- Experience Certificate/ proof of experience (e.g. pay slip, job assignment, joining & separation order etc) in support of minimum 4 years post qualification exp.
- Experience Certificate/ proof of experience in support of minimum 2 years post qualification exp. in the relevant module of SAP including one year after SAP certification.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income & Asset Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Discharge certificate (if applicable)
- Any other certificate (if applicable)
Full time Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Management/ Science/ Commerce/ Economics from recognized University/ Institute.
Candidates should have SAP Certification from SAP in concerned SAP module for which applied.
- Minimum 4 years post educational qualification experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience in relevant module of SAP.
- Minimum one-year experience should be post SAP Certification in concerned SAP Specialization
Maximum: 45 years (Date of Birth on or after 22.03.1974)
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee: Rs 400
Remuneration: Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 1.46 Lacs.
Place of Engagement: Gurgaon, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Secunderabad.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|