OPSC Recruitment 2019: 1950 Medical Officer Vacancies
Odisha Public Service Commission has issued notifications for recruiting 1950 medical officers medical officers in Group –A (Junior Branch) of the Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre under Health & Family Welfare Department.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 10.01.2019
Last Date to apply online: 31.01.2019 till 11.59 PM
Last Date for receipt of examination fee: 04.02.2019.
Date of Written Examination: 17.02.2019 (Sunday)
Name of Post: Medical Officers (Assistant Surgeons) in Group-A (Junior Branch) of Odisha Medical & Health Services Cadre.
|S.No.||Category||No. of Posts|
How to Apply
Candidates have to apply online through the Official Website of OPSC. No other mode will be accepted.
- M.B.B.S. or equivalent from a medical college recognised by Medical Council of India.
- Must possess valid registration certificate under the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965.
- Candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs 500.
- SC/ST candidates of Odisha and persons with disability are exempted from paying the fee.
- Written Test: 200 Marks, Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The date of written test would be 17.02.2019 (Sunday).
- Place of Examination: Cuttack/Bhubaneswar.
Minimum: 21 years (as on 01.01.2019)
Maximum: 32 years (as on 01.01.2019)
Candidates should not have born earlier than 02.01.1987 and not later than 01.01.1998.
SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: 5 years
PwD: 10 years
Level 12: Cell-1 of Rs 56100 of ORSP, 2017 (Pay Band 3 in the pre-revised scale of pay of Rs 15600-39100+G.P. Rs 5400 under ORSP Rules, 2008).
Toll-Free Number: 18003456770 or 155335 between 10.30 AM to 1.30 PM & 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM on working days.
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|