OPSC Recruitment 2018: Recruitment for 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officers
Odisha Public Service Commission has invited applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 221 posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Group-B rank of the state under the State’s Health & Family Welfare Department.
Opening date of Online Application: 14.12.2018
Last date to apply online: 14.01.2019
Last date of receipt of Examination Fee: 17.01.2019
Total Vacancies: 221
- SC: 33
- ST: 111
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply only through ONLINE mode by visiting the Official Website. No other mode will be accepted.
- Candidates need to fill in the applications by following the instructions provided in the website.
- Candidates should note down the unique registration ID for future communication.
- Candidates need to pay a fee of Rs 500.
- SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
- Bachelor’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS) or equivalent.
- Registration under Odisha State Council of Ayurvedic Medicines.
- 21 to 32 years as on 1 January 2018.
- Upper age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC candidates
- Written Test: it will consist of objective type of questions. It will have two papers each carrying 100 marks. There will be no negative marks.
- Career Marking
The posts are of a temporary nature but are likely to be made permanent.
Nature of Job
The main responsibility would be to treat patients in Government Ayurvedic Hospitals.
For more details, Click Here