OPSC Recruitment 2018 for Geologist, Geophysicist, Mining Officer Posts
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications from qualified candidates for Geologist, Geophysicist and Mining Officer posts in the organisation. The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test and/or interview. The total number of vacancies is 35. The applications have to be submitted online on the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), the link for which is given at the end of the post. The candidates have to submit the applications on or before the last date i.e 27th October 2018. All the important details like educational qualifications, pay scale etc. are mentioned in the official notification. This is a good opportunity to work in the Odisha Public Service Commission
About the vacancies
The total number of vacancies for this recruitment are as follows:
- Geologist : 30 posts
- Geophysicist: 01 post
- Mining Officer: 04 posts
The educational qualification needed for this recruitment are as follows:
- Geologist : 2nd Class M.Sc. in Geology or Applied Geology or Diploma in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad, Degree, diploma or certificate of Indian Institute of Technology or from any other institute where such degree, diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to Post-graduate degree in Geology.
- Geophysicist: 2nd Class Post Graduate degree in exploration or Applied Geophysics or the degree in Geology and Geophysics from IIT or equivalent degree, diploma, the certificate from any recognized Institution.
- Mining Officer: 2nd Class degree in Mining Engineering from any recognized University in India or Diploma in Mining or in Applied Geology from Indian School of Mines and Applied Geology, Dhanbad or any other Institute where such diploma or certificate is considered equivalent to the degree of Mining Engineering.
The pay scale for this recruitment are as follows:
- Pay Scale : Rs.56,100/- in Level 12
The age limit for this recruitment are as follows:
- Lower age limit for these posts is 21 years
- Upper age limit for these posts is 32 years
The last date for this recruitment is as follows:
- 27th October 2018
Following are the official links and other important dates related to this recruitment:
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|