OMPL Recruitment 2018 for Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), promoted by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL), has invited applications from Engineering graduates/Diploma holders passed out in the year 2015, 2016 and 2017 for engagement as Graduate Apprentice Trainee /Technician Apprentice Trainee for a period of one year. The break-up of posts are below. The selection will be done on the basis of percentage of marks obtained by the candidates in the base qualification of Engineering/Diploma followed by written test.
All the relevant details are mentioned in the official notification. The candidates need to apply online on the OMPL website, the link for which is given below. It is to be noted that candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam are NOT ELIGIBLE for this recruitment.
About the Vacancies
Graduate Apprentice Training
- Chemical Engineering – 04
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering -04
- Electronics & Communication Engineering -01
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering -01
- Mechanical Engineering -02
Technician Apprenticeship Training
- Chemical Engineering – 02
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 02
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 01
- 1st March 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|