NII Recruitment 2018 for SRF & JRF Posts
National Institute of Immunology has invited applications for appointment under the project named as“Cancer Research Program” funded by DBT Tenable till – 21.06.2020. The appointments will be on contractual basis for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter with consolidated pay. The interested candidates should submit their applications by the last date i.e. 28th February 2018. The Candidate applying for the above position should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such as NET/ GATE etc. It is to be noted that no hostel/ housing facility will be provided and no TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for. The applications have to be made on the prescribed application form and to be emailed along with the copies of the supporting documents. All the other relevant details like age limit, application mode, mode of payment of application fee etc. are given in the official notification, the link for which is given at the end of the post.
About the Vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow (Project) : 01 post
- Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
- Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research experience.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs 25000/- pm + 30% HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs 28000/- pm + 30% HRA
- 28th February 2018
|View All E-Books: Recent Release|