NHM Recruitment 2019: 6000 Vacancies
National Health Mission (NHM), Uttar Pradesh has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. Candidates completing this course would be employed at sub-centres as Community Health Offices (CHOs) to lead a primary health team consisting of Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Worker (MPWs) and ASHAs. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Commencement of online Registration: 09.05.2019
Last date for applying: 23.05.2019 at 11.59 PM
Cut off date for computing experience, age, qualification: 08.05.2019
|S.No.||Position Name||Position Code||Phase||Vacancies|
|1||Community Health Officers||CHO-I||I-July 2019 session||2805|
|2||Community Health Officers||CHO-II||II-January 2020 session||3195|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Please visit the official website for category bifurcation, written exam date and hall ticket information.
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRM from a recognized institute/Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognised Institute/University.
- Must have registered from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of applications.
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect
- 2 years of experience in the health sector.
- Work experience in the public health system.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
Cut off date for determining age: 08.05.2019
Candidates after successful completion of the 6-month bridge course will be appointed on contract basis for a term of 1 year which will be renewed subject to satisfactory performance.
- Rs 20,000 will be given as stipend during the training period
- Rs 35000 (Rs 20000+Rs 15000) per month will be offered at the time of posting at District as CHOs.
Candidates need to sign a surety bond to serve at Sub Centre/Health & Wellness Centre for a period of 3 years after successful completion of 6 months training.