NBU Recruitment 2019: 54 Vacancies
North Bengal University (NBU) has issued notifications for recruiting eligible candidates to the posts of Faculty. Please find detailed information regarding the vacancies below.
Last date to apply: 16.10.2019
Professor: 17 posts
- & App. Geog. – 1 (SC-1),
- Centre for Himalayan Studies – 1(OBC-A -1),
- Mathematics – 2 (SC-2),
- Economics – 1 (OBC-B-1),
- English-1( SC-1),
- Chemistry – 1 (UR-PH-1),
- Physics-2(OBC –A – 1, SC-1),
- Sc. -2(SC-2),
- Sc. & Appl. – 1 (SC),
- Hindi – 1 (SC),
- Zoology-1 (UR),
- Botany – 2 (UR-1, ST-1),
- HRDC – 1 (UR-1).
Associate Professor: 29 posts
- Commerce -3 (SC-2, UR-1),
- Political Science-2(SC-1, OBC-B-1),
- Sc. & Appl. – 1(UR-PH-1),
- Physics- 2 (UR-PH-1, OBC –A-1),
- & Inf. Sc. -1(SC-1),
- Management -1(SC-1),
- Economics-1 (SC-1),
- Sanskrit -1 (OBC-A-1),
- Education -1(SC-1),
- Comm. -1(UR-1),
- Chemistry – 4 (UR-1, OBC-A-2, OBC-B – 1),
- Pharmaceutical Technology – 1(SC),
- Food Technology – 1 (SC),
- Centre for Himalayan Studies -1 (ST-1),
- HRDC – 1 (UR-1)
Assistant Professor: 08 posts
- Law-2 (SC-2),
- Chemistry – 1 (UR-1),
- Mathematics -2 (SC-1, ST-1),
- Computer Science & Application -2 (OBC-A-1, UR-1).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates must ensure that they possess the necessary qualifications and fulfil all the required criteria before applying for the posts.
Interested candidates need to apply online by visiting the Official Website. No other mode of application submission would be accepted.
Candidates should have valid a personal E-mail ID and a mobile number. It should be kept active till the recruitment process is fully complete.
Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility.
- A Master’s degree with 55% marks OR PhD degree has been obtained from a foreign university/institution
- D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines
- Master’s degree with a least 55% marks
- minimum of 8 (eight) years of experience of teaching and/ or research
- An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree
- A minimum of 10 years teaching experience
Maximum: 37 years for Assistant Professors.
Upper Age limit is relaxable by:
3 years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer).
5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Persons with Disabilities Candidates: 10 years
For Associate Professor and Professor, age relaxation will be followed as per the government guidelines.
- 600/- for the post of Assistant Professor (Rs.300/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates),
- 1500/- for the post of Associate Professor (Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates),
- 2000/- for the post of Professor (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B/ PH candidates).
Assistant professor: Rs. 15600 – 39,100/- Plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 6000/-)
Associate Professor: Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 9000/-)
Professor Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- plus Academic Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/-)