National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) 2018: 78 Vacancies for Apprentices
National Fertilizers Limited, Rupnagar (Punjab) has invited applications for filling up of 78 apprentice vacancies. The establishment is looking forward to engaging ITI qualified candidates for a period of one year.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL), is a mini Ratna central public sector undertaking. It is engaged in manufacturing and marketing of fertilizers. It has 5 gas based plants: Nangal, Bathinda. Panipat, Haryana, and Vijaipur.
- Last Date for Receipt of Online Applications: 31.12.2018
|10||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||04|
|11||Computer Hardware & Network Maint.||04|
How to Apply
- Interested candidates need to register themselves in the employment exchange, Nangal, Rupnagar and Una.
- Alternatively, candidates can register themselves on DGT online portal and apply to the establishment.
- Candidates must submit their applications in the prescribed format only.
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for various posts advertised.
- Aspiring candidates should have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent.
- The candidates must have secured minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Board and in case of ITI in relevant trade.
The candidates will be selected only on the basis of merit. The merit list will be drafted by taking into account the average of the %age of marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation and ITI examination. Both will be given equal weightage.
Candidates will have to upload a colour photo with size 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm in JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG format. The photograph should be in 100 DPI with a size between 10 kb to 200 kb.
Candidates will have to upload a scanned image (100 DPI) of their DOB document with size 15 cm X 15 cm in Doc/Docx/PDF/JPG format). The size of the image should be up to 200kb.
For detailed information,